How Can I Volunteer?
At Jeremiah’s Place, we have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available. Many volunteers donate thousands of hours to our organization each year. Jeremiah’s Place offers opportunities for individuals, families, groups, businesses, and faith communities to put their passion to work to create a better place for our families to live. If you have a few minutes a day, please consider serving. We would love to have you. Below are some of the ways we need volunteers. Prayerfully consider and give us a call today.
- Work side by side with North Georgia Interfaith Ministries leadership. Our board is looking for dedicated individuals to help with fundraising, maintaining our financial stability, and planning for our future.
- Volunteers are essential to how we serve the homeless individuals and families in our community. Every volunteer activity has a meaningful impact on the individuals and families we serve.
- Volunteer your time. We are always on the lookout for individuals and groups who can give of their time to help with events, maintain the grounds, assist with organizing our donated supplies, and more. The ways in which you can volunteer are endless!
- Groups such as churches, civic groups, non-profits, and Bible Study classes often enjoy volunteering to bring dinner on a one-time or reoccurring basis.
- Jeremiah’s Place also has one-time opportunities that come up throughout the year, such as a landscaping, repair, or other helpful project that needs to be completed.
Get In Touch
Here at Jeremiah’s Place we love serving our families. Please contact us today and help us help our community.