There are a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available at Jeremiah’s Place. We have many volunteers who donate thousands of hours of time to our organization each year. Jeremiah’s Place offers opportunities for individuals, families, groups, businesses, and faith communities to put their passion to work to create a better place for our families to live. If you have a few minutes a day, please consider serving. We would love to have you. Below are some of the ways we need volunteers. Prayerfully consider and give us a call today.
- Work side by side with North Georgia Interfaith Ministries leadership. Our board is looking for dedicated individuals to help with fundraising, maintaining our financial stability and planning for our future.
- Volunteers are essential to how we serve the homeless families in our community. With many of our volunteer opportunities, you will be able to personally and directly impact the families we serve.
- Volunteer Your Time – We are always on the lookout for individuals and groups who can give of their time to tutor a child, mentor an adult, help maintain the grounds, assist with organizing our donations shed, or sponsor activities /events – the ways in which you can volunteer are endless!
- Volunteers to provide recreational activities for children on the weekends.
- Intake volunteers: Many people come for assistance. Volunteers are needed to work with families – getting them started on the intake process, reviewing documentation needs, prioritizing the needs being presented.
- Groups, such as churches, civic groups, non-profits, Bible Study classes, and individuals to bring dinner either on a one day a week basis, a one-day a month basis; a one-day-a quarter basis, or just one day.
Jeremiah’s Place regularly has one-time opportunities, such as a landscaping project, a specific maintenance or repair that needs done, or a special party or activity that needs hosted for our residents and/or their children. Call or email us so we can discuss more ways that you can get involved 706-867-5404.